Product Manager - New York
Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As the talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so they need powerful and sophisticated tools, which take the pain out of HR management and empower employees & people leaders. That is where we come in.
As a Product Manager
on our team, you will support the overall product strategy working with the product leadership team, and articulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including feature prioritization, breakdown, and development. As part of the product management team, you are front and center in helping us move forward. Act like an owner.
- Manage execution for a specific product as a Product Owner from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life
- Develop user stories and requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs
- Serve as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution
- Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholders and align all development activity with business goals and priorities
- Manage the product backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), working day-to-day with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements, balancing business needs with technical requirements, and recommending alternative approaches to meet design requirements when needed
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved
- Actively participate in the development process by building users stories within the sprint cycle.
- 3+ years of experience in a product management or consulting in enterprise software
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams to accomplish project goals
- Ability to learn and actively build on the company’s Platform
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders on the best course of action for the product
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Enterprise software experience is a major asset - HCM experience a big plus!
- Experience in building a product from the ground up (inception to GTM and implementation support)
- Software development background
- Software or solutions consulting