Senior Product Management Leader - Integration Ecosystem
Join our team and help us build a revolutionary new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe.
We are looking for a product management leader to tackle one of the key challenges in the HCM space: empowering our enterprise clients to adopt best of breed partners alongside their Core HR system without the heartache and pain of traditional B2B integration.
Our Senior Product Management Leader - Integration Ecosystem will combine an entrepreneurial spirit with creativity and technical know-how to lead a team of product owners working to create a truly differentiated offering in the market.
- Own the roadmap for building out our partner ecosystem and user experience.
- Define and lead the delivery of an ecosystem experience for our clients and internal users (implementation, support, etc.) that redefines what is possible for a global enterprise HCM solution.
- Lead a team of product owners in fast-paced development of integrations across a broad array of business domain areas (e.g. BI, ERP, Enterprise Tools and Collaboration, Identity Management).
- Develop outstanding strategic relationships with internal and external partners (business development, sales, implementation, support) and business teams to help build and scale our partner ecosystem.
- Provide integration design guidance, recommendations and best practices to dependent teams and other consumers of your “ecosystem as a service” offerings.
- 8+ years experience in software delivery, including a mixture of product management and software development
- Familiarity with B2B integration using various methods (API, ETL tools, etc)
- Experience growing and managing other product owners
- Work effectively with other product, tech and UX leaders in an Agile development organization.
- Can work across a matrixed organization, and teach others to do the same.
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Driven by collaboration and open communication
- Experience with partner-facing business development
- HCM domain experience (Core HR, Benefits, Time, Payroll)
- Experience with enterprise software integration and/or implementation
- Advanced degree (e.g. MBA) to help provide input on ecosystem monetization strategy.