Our company is a technology company that applies state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to real-world problems in finance. For more than a decade, we have led our industry and worked at the frontier of applying machine learning to investment management. We have become a multibillion dollar asset manager, and we have ambitious goals for the future.
Your colleagues will include internationally recognized experts in machine learning research as well as highly experienced technology and finance professionals. The people who shape our company come from other backgrounds, too, including concert music performance, humanitarian aid, opera singing, sports writing, and the submarine service. You will be part of a team that loves to succeed together.
In addition to our enriching and collegial working environment, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages, technology talks by our experts, a beautiful modern office, daily catered lunches, and more.
As a Software Engineer, you will develop systems to translate cutting-edge machine learning into complex trading behaviors. You will touch areas as wide-ranging as machine learning, finance, and technology. This role is a means to make a difference: together with other Software Engineers, you will build the backbone of our business.
• Lead and collaborate in diverse and engaging software work, which includes areas such as trading
infrastructure, computing and data processing, flexible pipelines for model development, and more
• Become an expert in different areas of software development
• Proactively engage in complex projects from start to finish, which includes gathering project requirements,
translating them into a rational software design, reasoning effectively about supporting or dependent
technologies, and communicating effectively with teammates
• Work directly with Senior Software Engineers and receive high-touch mentorship and coaching
• Experience developing in a Linux environment with a focus on performance, concurrency, and correctness using programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Go, and Python
• Demonstrated excellence in backend engineering via work with databases, large scale data processing, highly available services
• Open source contributions are desirable
• Familiarity with modern deployment and build tooling, such as Kubernetes, Bazel, etc., (preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and deploy a back-end application given design specs
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
Our Company Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.