What We Do
Our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Our Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Our Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital. Digital Finance Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 149-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- The mission of our Surveillance Analytics team is to deliver a platform which detects security incidents which have a tangible business impact and actionable response.
- You will work alongside industry leading technologists from who have recently joined us from across consumer security, technology, fintech, finance and quant firms.
- The role has a broad scope which will involve interacting with our senior leaders and the Consumer business on a regular basis. The position is hands-on and requires a driven and “take ownership” oriented individual who is intently focused on execution. You will work directly with developers, business leaders, vendors and partners in order to deliver security assets to the consumer business.
- Develop a team, vision and platform which identifies/prioritizes actionable security & fraud risks which have tangible businesses impact across our consumer and commercial banking businesses. Develop response and recovery technology and programs to ensure resilience from fraud and abuse events.
- Manage, develop and operationalize analytics which discover security & fraud events and identifies risks for all of our consumer businesses.
- Partner with fraud / abuse operations and leadership to ensure consumer fraud rates are within industry norms and own outcomes related to fraud improvements.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other relevant Computer/Data/Engineering degrees
- 2+ years of experience as a security professional or data analyst/scientist/engineer
- Python, PySpark, R, Bash, SQL, Splunk (search, ES, UBA)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure/big data tool sets
- Visualization tools such as Tableau or D3
- Research and development to create innovative predictive detections for security and fraud
- Build a 24/7 real-time monitoring system with long term vision for scaling to new lines of consumer businesses
- Strong focus on customer experience and product usability
- Ability to work closely with the business, fraud, and security incident response teams on creating actionable detections