We're seeking for a highly motivated Pre-Sales Consultant to join our Client and Partner Development group. This person will work closely with the Sales team to help grow our pipeline and sell our solutions to various prospective clients.
- Developing a deep understanding and working knowledge of our business and functional domain, including the underlying technology, in order to derive the value proposition, and deliver product demonstrations to senior executives, prospective customers, and trade show attendees
- Providing support to prospects' questions about our product, servicing, and other technical aspects of the platform, and responding to RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs.
- Working closely with prospective customers to set up, maintain and support a successful pilot/POC period
- Working with the Sales, Technology, Services, and Onboarding teams to gather and interpret requirements in order to create proposals and preliminary project plans, which include high level solution and integration designs for prospective clients
- Demonstrating an understanding of what customers will need in on-going service, and managing expectations to support pricing and the value-proposition
- Thinking critically to suggest improvements to the process which may reduce costs and result in better conversions
- Researching the industry to anticipate changes that could impact current and future sales, and developing an understanding of current leading edge capabilities across all competitors.
- Heavily engaging with and updating all research, communication and market intelligence in Salesforce
- Traveling up to 20% of the time if needed, however, primarily based out of the New York office
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant sales engineering/technical sales, business development, consulting, or client support experience, with a background in financial services or financial technology strongly preferred. This individual must be an exceptional communicator and influencer, with excellent presentation and relationship building skills. They must be organized, methodical, and motivated, and must also be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. They must be expert users of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel. A bachelor's degree and a strong record of academic and professional achievement are required, and a passion for technology is highly desirable.