We’re on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 150,000 cases worth over $1 Billion.
As our product management leader, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our software products. You will collaborate with the CEO to identify strategies which accelerate our growing business and lead cross-functional teams in executing your roadmap.
What You'll Do:
- Own aligning our business strategy and metrics with our product development efforts and leading product development teams from design through successful roll-out
- Lead cross-functional teams across engineering, design, sales and operations to ship products that help our customers succeed
- Be the voice of our customer and share your learnings with every member of the company to keep us focused on the right issues and solutions
- Manage a growing team of Product Specialists
- 2-5 years experience in a Product Management role at a Series A or Series B startup, preferably at a B2B software company
- Proven systems thinking approach to building roadmap and shipping products
- Experience leading cross-functional teams from design through customer adoption