Our company provides comprehensive return solutions for the world's leading online and omni-channel retailers and their customers. With our Full Stack Returns, retailers offer customers a best-in-class branded online return and exchange flow as well as the maximum flexibility for returning purchases. Shoppers enjoy multiple ways to return: in-person via our company’s nationwide network of 350+ Return Bar locations, through the retailers' own stores, or by carrier. We provide aggregated shipping and logistics across all channels with optimized disposition to destinations of the retailers' choice; all with comprehensive reporting and analytics. The result is a world class experience for customers (NPS® of 94) with maximum value for retailers and lower impact on the environment.
We are based in Santa Monica, California and our investors include USVP, Upfront Ventures, and Lowercase Capital. Come join our dedicated, fast-growing team and help us transform online shopping by making returns beautiful!
As a senior software engineer, you’ll join our small product team to design, build, and relentlessly improve our Firm’s technology. You will collaborate with team members and use your considerable full-stack engineering talent to deliver a wide range of solutions to help our company achieve its mission.
The senior software engineer will:
- Play a leading role in designing, building, and deploying our technology system, including the company’s web and mobile apps as well as our back-end systems
- Work with our retailer partners to understand and integrate their systems with the firm to accept and process returns on their behalf
- Contribute to ensuring the scalability, reliability, and security of our system
- Contribute to maintaining the our company’s website, reporting, and other functionality as necessary to promote the company to customers and partners and provide insight into the operation of the business
- Perform any other work necessary to build and maintain a world class technology system to help the company achieve our mission of making returns beautiful
We are looking for someone with:
- A strong product sense
- A minimum of 8 years of experience building and shipping software products that are useful and reliable at scale
- The ability to work well with a diverse team of engineers, product managers, operations staff, and others
- The ability to ship thoughtful code quickly and efficiently
- Flexibility and experience to learn and use a variety of technologies as needed for the product
- Interest in e-commerce, logistics, and/or the L.A. startup community
- A willingness to roll up her/his sleeves to convert sometimes-messy partner back-ends into an experience that is simple and reliable for customers