We’re the first B2B Expertise Search Engine. We connect our Fortune 500 clients to subject-matter experts for:
- Mobile-compatible surveys that deliver hundreds of data points in days
- On-demand discussions with C-suite executives and niche subject-matter experts
- Targeted recruiting of executives with unique, hard-to-find skillsets
- Search Engine white labeling: customized search capabilities for enterprise internal use.
As our Lead Devops Developer, you will help us build our next-generation platform, alongside a dedicated team. Our team is smart, visionary, supportive and, above all, excited by what we do!
- Smart Problem Solving
- Balance Judgement
- Personal Accountability
- Success celebration
If the profile below describes you and your passions, we'd love to hear from you!
- Streamline our test automation process, tools and scripts
- Smooth out our CI/CD pipeline activities such that internal tech operations work like a well oiled engine
- Be responsible for test cycles, high level product testing and quality of solution and releases
- Write scripts that we can all be proud of (automated testing, builds etc.)
- Build a "multi-daily release" framework including automated testing
- Collaborate with other technology team members on design strategies
- Provide reference implementations for your team and junior developers
- Learn new things, mentor and share knowledge with team members
- Work with other developers (onshore and offshore)
- Working closely with the engineering team to deploy and maintain the infrastructure
- Automate and streamline our operations and processes for scale.
- Maintain SLAs by tuning systems according to scale.
- Designing systems at scale to make sure solutions built are economical.
- Hands on experience working on Google Cloud
- Expertise in container orchestration system (preferably Kubernetes) and automation tools such as Docker, Ansible and Salt
- Well versed with at-least two scripting languages - Shell and one more (Python, Ruby)
- Should be able to work Independently, provide 24x7 support, and execute tasks with precision.
- In-depth knowledge of Networks,Security, Database maintenance and performance
- Code, Build and Release management using GIT, Jenkins
- Optimising and monitoring server performance and infrastructure cost optimisations
- Operation and architecture of multi-tier distributed systems Involving load balancers, caching layers and real-time event processing