San Francisco, New York City · Full Time
Our goal is to make building an agent-based simulation for blockchains and smart-contracts as streamlined as possible. At the core of our infrastructure stack is a blazing fast C++ engine that allows us to simulate protocols, contracts, and network interactions millions of times faster than they run in reality. Our full-stack engineer will help build the infrastructure and interface we and our clients use to run and analyze these simulations.
- Automate and scale simulation model deployment on cloud infrastructure
- Developing scalable ETL pipelines for analyzing public blockchain data and simulation results
- Design and implement a Python SDK that interfaces with the C++ simulation engine
- Building static analysis tools and agent-based simulations for smart contracts
- Experience developing production quality software in C++, Python, Go, or other high-performance languages
- Experience building and scaling applications on public cloud infrastructure (Docker, AWS/GCP, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc..)
- Experience with distributed computation frameworks and related technologies such as Spark, HDFS, Flink, etc..
- Smart contract development experience (e.g. Solidity)
- Experience with building machine learning infrastructure at scale