We're looking for a Staff Software Engineer in Test to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Test Automation and Software Engineering team to design, develop and maintain complex test automation frameworks and tools that serve dozens of engineers. Reporting to the Director of QA, you'll establish automation test coverage strategy that aligns with the product design and covers the entire software development life cycle.In addition, you'll also:
Who You Are
- Develop and execute test cases based on client-driven design specifications and test cases designed by manual test engineers
- Own the integration of automated tests execution into current continuous integration and continuous deployment processes
- Develop tooling and infrastructure to help feature teams measure and increase their velocity
- Lead and guide development teams to determine and implement best automation testing strategy for each situation
- Conduct PoCs on latest test automation tools and technologies
- Own test automation good practices and mentor junior and mid-level engineers by hands-on training
- In this role, you will have an opportunity to lead and potentially manage a world-class team of SETs, define automation strategy for the organization and work with a highly talented cross-functional engineering teams.
You're a collaborative Software Engineer with 5+ in Test Automation Engineering. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have hands-on programming experience using high-level languages such as C# (preferred), Java or Python
- You have experience in defining, developing and owning test automation infrastructure for a large enterprise
- You have expertise in test automation and BDD tools such as Selenium, SpecFlow, Cucumber etc
- You are proficient with API testing
- You have experience building continuous integration and deployment solutions (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.) that served large software engineering organizations
- You are a good team player, and have the ability to work cross-functionally
- You hold a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or a related field
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in our team!
- You have developed test automation frameworks for complex distributed applications
- You have experience working with CI tools such as Jenkins and TeamCity
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services and modern virtualization technologies (Docker, etc.)
- You have experience with Performance Testing