View all jobs
DevOps EngineerChicago, IL
- DevOps engineer with more focus on Dev side
- Hands-on doing software releases to support multiple businesses
- Managing branches include populating the new changes to old product branches and merging product branch back to master
- Documenting and implementing best software development practice, configuration management plan and release process.
- Developing and Maintaining continuous integration and continuous delivery process and system
- Supporting software engines with build issues
- Developing configuration management relative tools to support and enforce software development and release processes
- Managing source control repositories and release repositories
- Deploying software release to development and QA environments
- Administration on software configuration management systems including Jira, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bitbucket.
- Improving software build and deployment performance.
- Collecting software development and release metrics
- Evaluating new cutting edge technology to improve software development efficiency
- Familiarity with DevOps environment tools, such as Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo.
- Experience with Git, SVN and Perforce
- Fluent on build tools including gnumake, cmake and bazel.
- Knowledge on C/C++, Python, R, Shell script, Ansible yml file
- Linux administration and package management
- Computer science or relative degree