The candidate for ETT DevOps &SRE should have the minimum required technical skillset
Desired exposure to
- Good understanding of networking protocols.
- Advanced/Expert knowledge in CICD technologies such as Bamboo/Jenkins.
- Experience with build (C/C++/Java)
- Experience with Ansible, Salt, Puppet or competing technologies
- Scripting languages preferably Python, Shell, Perl.
- Configuration management and templating.
- Knowledge of SCM (preferably) git, subversion or perforce.
- Ability to work in high demand environments, ability to adjust to rapidly changing requirements.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle and change management
- Available for On-call rotation weekly and responding to off business hour events, may include weekend
- Experience with KDB, transactional databases
- Experience with data modeling
- Experience with Multicast applications
- Experience with sequencer based technologies
- Experience with Splunk or ELK stack
- Experience with Monitoring technologies (like Zabbix/ITRS Geneos)
- Understanding of Application Development
Our Electronic Trading technologies is looking for a midlevel DevOps Engineer and SRE. This role is for hands-on management of the Asset Manager front office trading infrastructure. This position has tasks such as daily software deployments to trading systems, infrastructure growth and management, managing change to dev, qa or production environments and responding to trading system issues.
This position will also support the development lifecycle and configuration management of trading infrastructure.
Team member will be expected to be self sufficient, show initiative, be responsive and take ownership of projects and tasks. Candidate should be able to work well with others in high pressure situations and keep the eye on the delivery of requirements that may change regularly.
Candidate will work with some of the most talented development teams and DevOps Teams and be working with cutting technologies.