View all jobs
Infrastructure Security ArchitectNew York, NY
- Perform architecture reviews and develop threat models for cloud infrastructure
- Document, share, and enforce best practices for all cloud technologies
- Ensure security and privacy by design, including design process improvements, assessment of controls, data models, cryptographic implementation, and compliance and regulatory needs
- Collaborate with technical teams on major initiatives to ensure security exists at the outset of a design or project
- Influence stakeholders by conveying risks within the infrastructure
- Provide thought leadership on cloud solutions and hybrid clouds
- 5+ years of Tech Risk or Information Security experience
- 2+ years of cloud experience (AWS or Azure preferred)
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code solutions, such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, etc.
- Understanding of traditional data center infrastructure, including Virtualization, Containerization, Networking, Firewalls, etc.
- Working knowledge of policy as code languages, such as Sentinel, Azure Policy, etc.
- 1+ years of DevOps or Infrastructure Engineering experience
- Experience in Financial Services/FinTech
- Ability to create basic automation using Shell Script, Python, etc.