What We Do
Our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Our Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- We are seeking highly collaborative, creative and intellectually curious Platform Infrastructure Engineers who are passionate about design and implementation of automated, high-performance, always-on systems in the public cloud that meet the demands of our digital customers today and in the future
- Successful candidates will be proficient with cloud and automation technologies backed by a strong understanding of networking, security, and system engineering principles.
- Responsibilities & expectations include:
- Achieving highly efficient and reliable infrastructure provisioning through automation
- Identifying and delivering self-service capabilities to other engineering functions that require on-demand infrastructure
- Implementation and design of always-on systems in conjunction with our Site Reliability Engineering teams
- Subject matter expertise support for our cloud platforms, both in production and non-production environments
- Maturing use of existing cloud services in addition to identifying, testing, and adopting new services to address new demands, features, and products
- Work closely with architecture, security, compliance, and other business functions to define requirements, collaborate on designs, and execute on delivery of the solutions
- 5+ years of professional experience in Reliability Engineering, Linux Systems Administration, DevOps, or Systems/Infrastructure Engineering
- 3+ years experience with infrastructure design and implementation for major public cloud provider(s)
- Experience with automation and configuration management tooling and frameworks
- Proficient with modern scripting languages (e.g. Python and Shell)
- Understanding of industry standards for building services in Cloud environments
- Familiarity with Linux OS concepts and CLI proficiency
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting complex systems
- Composed urgency in stressful situations is critical
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology