We are a technology company that applies state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to real-world problems in finance. For more than a decade, we have led our industry and worked at the frontier of applying machine learning to investment management. We have become a multibillion dollar asset manager, and we have ambitious goals for the future.
Your colleagues will include internationally recognized experts in machine learning research as well as highly experienced technology and finance professionals. The people who shape our company come from other backgrounds, too, including concert music performance, humanitarian aid, opera singing, sports writing, and BMX racing. You will be part of a team that loves to succeed together.
In addition to our enriching and collegial working environment, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages, technology talks by our experts, a beautiful modern office, daily catered lunches, and more.
As Agile Program Manager and Coach, you will, guide our Agile program and as a coach, and help colleagues to complete their work according to Agile practices. All of our technical teams work on Scrum, as does most of the rest of the organization. As part of your work, you will collaborate with a talented, accomplished, and experienced group of colleagues from a variety of functions in machine learning, finance, and technology. Your efforts will help shape the direction of our fast-growing organization. This role is a means to make a difference: you will drive our business forward by refining our Agile / Scrum process and improving your colleagues’ work.
- Program management: Own and coordinate the end-to-end process of Scrum-based strategic planning across all of our Scrum development and operational teams; the process involves senior executives, product owners, and others
- Coaching: Serve as an Agile / Scrum expert and provide coaching to colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Innovation: Introduce and implement new tailored Agile practices, where appropriate, to supplement our existing Scrum work
- Project coordination: Act as a coordinator for select cross-functional projects to simplify complex endeavors using Scrum
- Day-to-day support: Facilitate day-to-day synchronization between Scrum development teams, non-Scrum teams, and management, as required
- Specialist support: Support Scrum processes at the development team level and work with both product owners and Scrum masters to fine-tune their performance
- Prioritization: Aid economic decision-making by helping to improve estimates during portfolio-level planning and backlog grooming
- 10+ years of work experience
- 5+ years of Agile / Scrum team experience
- Demonstrated success simultaneously managing multiple processes, spread across several teams, with varied stakeholders
- Ability to explain detailed concepts and present information to a variety of audiences in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing
- Eagerness to work with diverse teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum-related project management software (JIRA and Confluence)