Who We Look For
Our Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For
- In an Agile environment manage end-to-end systems development cycle from requirements analysis to coding, testing, UAT, implementation and maintenance
- Develop high level/detailed technical designs, testing strategies, and implementation plans
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides exposure to all areas of Finance
- Understand and respond to business needs, facilitating and developing process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support implementation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Strong Full-stack technical design and development skills and experience.
- Technologies: Linux and shell scripting, TDD (JUnit), Scala, Spark, Tableau
- Strong programming experience in at least one compiled language (e.g. C, C++, Java)
- In-depth knowledge of relational and columnar SQL databases, including database design
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical & business audiences and working globally
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Interest in finance