· Relevant experience:
· At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in managing/coordinating complex technical projects including software development, systems/infrastructure, and hardware (microprocessor/chip/VLSI/computing clusters) design projects
· Background (bachelor’s or master’s degree) in engineering/computer science is preferred
· Additional scientific background (chemistry, biology, physics, math, etc.) is a plus
· Comfort/familiarity with Python is a plus
· Relevant industries: software, defense, biotech & pharma, semiconductor, finance, consulting, etc.
· Excellent communication skills
· Please note that we are not looking for people managers or technical/engineering leads for this role and are looking for a hands-on project manager to coordinate the efforts of our engineers and scientists.