The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding trading environment. This person will be intellectually curious, intuitive, rigorous, trustworthy, and have the highest ethical standards. In addition, (s)he will be effective addressing a number of internal and external audiences in a professional manner. This person will add value by working on a number of simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and exemplary follow-through.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for driving trading/order management and compliance server product forward.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, detailed specification, flow diagrams, agile/sprint planning and coordination
- Facilitate communication and collaboration with trading desk, level-1/2 support, DevOps, and technology teams.
- Deep knowledge of financial products.
- Extensive knowledge of trading/order management platform.
- Has experience in managing large scale product/projects
- 7+ years’ of experience with business analysis/project management.
- Agile project management
- Working knowledge of databases, Unix/Linux.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and diagnose complex real-world system issues
- Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment
- Contribute to entire life-cycle of the project/product (analysis/design/testing/rollout/post-rollout)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Server-side scripting experience on Linux using shell scripts, python, and SQL/KDB.
- Understanding of financial exchange protocols (Equities, Futures, and Treasury markets).
- Ability to read C++ programs
- Passion for solving investment business problems through the use of technology.
- Strong critical reasoning skills.
- Detail-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Enthusiasm for learning & results oriented.
- Strong work ethic & high degree of integrity.
- Self starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.