As a member of our technical staff, you’ll be working on our cloud-based systems that ingest a wide variety of data, run advanced machine learning algorithms on that data, use data science techniques to discover trends and detect anomalies, and allow users to ask questions and get answers – and do it all at scale with ever-increasing amounts of data.
If all this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to meet you.
This position will be based in our Arlington, Virginia office but may require some work at customer sites in the DC area. Occasional travel to corporate headquarters in Palo Alto, California may be required.
This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Lead in the integration and deployment of software into customer environments
- Participate in one or more agile development teams, representing DevOps requirements, development work, and best practices
- Lead or assist in automating deployments of OI products to cloud-based platforms
- Lead or assist in security audits, compliance testing, and accreditation
- Current TS/SCI clearance required
- 3+ years of experience in devops roles in high-security environments and/or US government systems
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in a quantitative field (physics, mathematics, bioinformatics, computer science, operations research, etc.)
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems, networking, and security
- Excellent understanding of best practices for cloud-based software development, deployment, and monitoring
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Experience with AWS Secret, C2S, or other secure network and cloud platforms
- Experience with multiple languages, especially Python and bash
- Experience with AWS and configuration tools such as Cloud Formation or Puppet
- Ability to work closely with remote teams